March 31 - April 1, 2001

(l/r) Sifu Benny Meng at Sifu William Mason's school

I am a student of Sifu William Mason, and I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed this past weekend. I found it to be both very informative and enlightening. I believe that the research and search for truth that the museum does is very crucial in the preservation of this art. I look forward to our visit to the museum in May. Thanx again, Todd T.

My name is Jassen B., I am a student of Sifu William Mason. I attended the Seminar last weekend @ Shing Shun Kwoon in NC. I just wanted to thank you for visiting us and sharing your wisdom. You have opened my eyes to several concepts I had not previously considered and brought my current understanding into a sharper focus. Please tell Sifu Meng that I hope he enjoys his new video as much as I enjoy my new t-shirt. See you in May.

Students training during the workshop

Sifu Meng, Thank you for your continuing efforts to bring your latest findings to eager and open minds. Jason-Michael G.

I am a student Of Sifu William Masonin greensboro NC and I would like to thank Sifu Benny Meng and his student Jeremy form coming down to visit us I look foreward to Coming up to Ohio and seeing the Museum. Thank you again -
Amani

Workshop group photo

Sifu Meng, thanks again, to you and Jeremy for coming to Greensboro, and sharing your knowledge with us. I enjoyed it immensely. I am very much looking forward to coming up for the seminar that my Sifu will be presenting for you guys, and looking forward to seeing the museum. Laura

Hello Sifu,I just wanted to say thank you very much for coming down to visit us at Shing Shun Kwoon and sharing your art with us.It was very informative and I enjoyed it immensely.You and Jeremy and it would appear your students also have a passion to understand the "truth" to our art which unfortunately is lost to many martial arts.I am very much looking forward to seeing you again in May and visiting the museum.I think we will have a good crowd with us for the road trip.Best wishes, Robert H

Contact us!
Your message was successfully sent!

8 + 4 =